05/12/2009

A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous

Hello Constance. Describe yourself. I'm kind and generous. People say I'm their rainbown of their day because I always try to be happy. What is your must have make-up? I think every girl should have with themselves a blush and a red lipstick. I'd love to know more about yourself, can you tell me? Well of course, in my bedroom i have a sewing machine because i sew my personnal clothes. It relaxes me and i love creating things personnly. It would be a great idea to post some photos of your clothes? Of course I'll do when I'll have time. It's a pleasure to show some photos with you guys! What are your favourite brands? I love Erin Wasson x RVCA, Alexander Wang, Isabel Marant, Balenciaga, Balmain, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Vanessa Bruno and Hervé Leger. What is your favourite shop? Zara is one of my favourite payable shop. Because there is always something you can buy! What is your plan for the future? I'd love to be a journalist in fashion. Because fashion is my passion, i can't live without it. How much money do you spend on clothes a month? It's very different. When I'm able to go shopping I don't miss an opportunity. What is the most you've ever spent on a clothe or accesories? I think that was my Chanel Bag. What are your hobbies beside fashion? I love to dance. Since I'm 6 years i am dancing classic. I also love to eat at a restaurant with some friends. What is your favourite food? I love chinese and japanese food as I went to China last year and to Tokyo last february! How do other people react about the way you dress yourself? It depends. On the one hand some love it and on the other hand they think it's a beit weird. The most important thing is that I love the way I'm dressed and that I feel confortable in it! What is your favourite item at the moment? XXL cardigan and high heels! Do you like travelling? I love travelling around the world. Every holiday my family and I are travelling to new destinations! How big is your closet? It is HUGE! I have so many things. Do you have any siblings? Yes, I have an older sister. What is your hair color? When I was a child I used to be blond but now I have brown hair, and it's natural! And I have blue eyes. When I was a child I was perfectly the dutch girl! Do you choose your clothes spontaneously? It depends. Some times it takes me less than a minute and some times I have to change 4 times. When did you begin to love stylism? I think I was 12 years old. I was waiting in a room and I saw a Elle magazine, and since this time I'm in love with fashion! What is your favourite magazine? It's Vogue, Elle, Jalouse and Glamour. Where did you find inspirations for your outfit? In magazines, photos and blogs. What are your favourite style icons? Erin Wasson, Nicole Richie, Carine Roitfeld, Rumi Neely, Hanneli Mustaparta and Mary- Kate Olsen. On the whole what can you say? I am a cool fashion lover.

1 commentaire: